What Information Do We Collect From You?Personal Information. We may collect and store any information that you provide to us (via telephone, the Website or otherwise). This may include "Personal Information," which means any information that may be used to identify you. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to your first and last name, telephone number, postal address, email address and other contact information. You can choose not to provide your Personal Information. If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
Technical Information"Technical Information" includes, but is not limited to, the information described in this paragraph. We may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and your interactions with the Website—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you (if any) related to our Website. We may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile device, which could include your IP address, cookie information, browser information and the page you request. This information is not deemed to constitute Personal Information and while we will not use it in a way that associates such information with you, such information may be aggregated and used. We own this information and may use it in any manner we deem appropriate.
Location Based InformationYou also acknowledge and agree that we may collect location-based data from you through the Website ("Location Based Information").
Happy Happy Self Storage may use your Information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve, market or promote our products and services.
We May Communicate With you Using Your InformationWe may send you email or text messages related to your potential interests, including opportunities, offers, products or availability that relate to your searches conducted on the Website. You may opt out of these communications by electing to unsubscribe.
We May Share Your InformationWe may share your information with third parties that we engage with to help us maintain and offer the Website, and related offerings. Please note that our partners may contact you as necessary to obtain further information, enable reservations, provide Services or respond to reviews.
Except as set forth herein and as necessary or helpful to enable third party applications and providers that you authorize, we do not rent, sell or share Information with or to third parties, and Information is only used to provide you with our products and services and to comply with any requirements of law.
Happy Happy Self Storage agents, technology vendors and/or contractors may have access to your Information on a need to know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Happy Happy Self Storage or providing or enabling elements of the Website, related functionality or our services. All such agents or contractors who have access to such information are required to keep the Information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us or as otherwise required by law.
Happy Happy Self Storage or its agents or contractors may disclose Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Happy Happy Self Storage or its agents or contractors; or (3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website and related services or the public.
Finally, if Happy Happy Self Storage should ever merge with another organization, file for bankruptcy, or sell our assets or capital stock, we may transfer the Information to a third party or share the Information to the company or its agents with which we enter into such transaction as a part of such transaction.
We May Record CallsWe may also record the phone calls made in connection with the Website and related offerings.
We are Not Responsible for Any Information You Provide Using Public FeaturesWhen you post a message in a forum, chat room, within message boards, or provide a review or customer feedback (on the Website or those of any of our third-party providers), the information you post is accessible to the public. If you post personal information anywhere on the Website that is accessible to the public, you are advised that such personally identifiable information can be read, collected, used or disseminated by others. By posting publicly accessible information, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return or make others aware of your location or information. Neither we nor any of our providers or contractors will be responsible in any way for any information you choose to post or submit in these public areas or using public features.
Questions or Comments?
You can submit any questions or comments to us at any time by email
Or by postal service to: Happy Happy Self Storage P.O. Box 1223 Columbus, Indiana 47202
Or by phone (812) 669-2111
© 2014 Happy Happy Self Storage. All rights reserved.
2. Use of the WebsiteYou may only use the Website for its intended purpose and in accordance with this Agreement. You may not restrict or inhibit any other person from enjoying or using the Website. We or our contractors may monitor your use of the Website.
3. Transmission of InformationTHIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. The state or federal courts sitting in Indiana shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this Agreement or any services provided in connection with the Website and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. Our name “Happy Happy Self Storage” and “iwanthappystorage.com" and any logos displayed within the Website or any related service are our or our third-party licensors' trademarks (unless otherwise noted).
The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions.
5. Copyright PolicyYou may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
6. We May Communicate with You in the FutureUNLESS YOU HAVE ELECTED OTHERWISE, WE AND OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY FROM TIME TO TIME DELIVER ADVERTISEMENTS OR OFFERS FOR GOODS AND SERVICES BY E-MAIL, VOICE OR SMS (OR TEXT) MESSAGE TO THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED. Message and data rates for SMS messages may apply. If at any time you change your mind regarding your consent to such messages or offers, all communication will offer a method of ending further contact.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTHE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED BY US OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR AND OUR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS' AND PARTNERS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $25. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OUR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS SECTION.
8. Intellectual PropertyThe content of this Website is protected by law, including United States copyright law, trademark law and applicable laws and treaties. You may download materials and content on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Neither we nor our third-party partners and providers grant to you any license, express or implied, to our or our licensor's intellectual property except as expressly stated in this Agreement or applicable third-party terms.
9. Third-Party Websites, Services and TechnologiesWe may provide links to third-party websites, services and/or technologies on the Website or in other communications to you. Such links may appear as a specific domain name or URL or may be activated by clicking on an advertisement or other icon or graphic. Please be aware that these other websites, services and technologies may be subject to their own respective terms and conditions.
10. GeneralTHIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. The state or federal courts sitting in Indiana shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this Agreement or any services provided in connection with the Website and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. "Happy Happy Self Storage,” “iwanthappystorage.com” and any logos displayed within the Website or any related service are our or our third-party licensors' trademarks (unless otherwise noted). The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions.